Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I thought is was time for a little holiday fun! I am doing this in fun and I hope that no one finds this offensive, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone! 🙂 Do you remember Jeff Foxworthy’s “You might be a redneck” routine? This is where Jeff pokes fun at people telling them that they might be rednecks based on some statements that the people may or may not agree with. If they agreed with Jeff’s statement then they would be considered a redneck. So, along the same lines, I am going to make some statements where if you can agree with them, then you might be a sales hack!
1. If you spend more money on food throughout the day than you do on gas, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES A HACK!
2. If you have nose hairs sticking out of your nose that could be confused with the Sherwood Forest, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!’
3. If you talk more than you listen, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
5. If you wear a tie that does not extend down past your belly button, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
6. If you are afraid of closing because you don’t want to be “pushy”, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
7. If you are male and you clip your fingernails while you are driving, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
8. If you think that the famous Alec Baldwin scene from Glen Garry Glen Ross is offensive and harsh, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
9. If the smell of your breath makes your customers’ eyes water, YOU MIGHT BE A SALES HACK!
10. If you would rather watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade than you would watch NFL Thanksgiving football, THEN YOU ARE DEFINITLEY A SALES HACK!!! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
-The Sales Leader